Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Husband of the century award

Chris is under the (not altogether unfounded) impression that I only blog embarrassing things about him (note exhibits a, b and c). In my defense, I do it out of love. Those who don’t know him as intimately as I do might think he’s shy or reserved or quiet. I’m here to publish the truth about the husband I enjoy on a daily basis. Really, I adore the unlawyer-ly singing, dancing, funny faces, TV re-enactments/voices, jokes, etc., etc., etc.

[WARNING: mushy discourse ahead]

So, first I’d like to offer my sincerest apologies (although I take back nothing I’ve said/written to this point). Chris, you’re awesome!!! And as if I need any additional
evidence, here’s a recap of one AWESOME birthday, an all-inclusive surprise NYC trip planned entirely by the WORLD’S MOST AMAZING HUSBAND!
Love you, babe!

1.
Wicked!!!
adjectives to describe the show:

WONDERFUL
WOW
WILD
WITTY
WHIMSICAL
WHOA
WHIZ-TASTIC

AMAZING, INSPIRING, ADDICTING, FANTASTIC, EXCITING, EXTRAORDINARY, COLORFUL, EXHILARATING, UNFORGETTABLE!!!!!!!

2. Finding the perfect EMERALD green dress for Wicked. Necessary? Probably not. Fun? Absolutely!! (please ignore the unflattering angle - the ironing board was our tripod!)

No comments: