Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tuesday: More Vintage Details

After admitting my addiction yesterday, it won't surprise you to learn I'm in the market for a plaid coat. Really? Yep. In the venerable words of Amy Whinehouse: "They tried to make me go to rehab, I said no, no, no!")

But today, I'm back to my girly ways.


More Vintage Details

- Cream silk/angora sweater with three-quarter-length sleeves and olive-hued flowers outlined in seed beads
- Cream cami

- Chocolate brown and black
houndstooth straight-leg cuffed trousers
- Chocolate brown croc-embossed leather heels
- Champagne cluster pearl earrings
- Classic black jacket (with leopard print lining!) and black scarf (Besides the lining, the cutest part of the jacket is the inverted pleat in the back - trust me!)
Print Page

No comments: