Thursday, December 06, 2007

Thursday: Winter Archives

I've received an inordinate number of blog visitors from Google searches for "It's Christmas Eve in Washington." I mentioned the song ONCE and solely to express my disdain.

PEOPLE -- THE SONG IS LAME. GET OVER IT!


Ahem.


Winter Archives

(Oh wait -- did you want a weather report? Snow - five inches. I nearly died driving home last night.)

- Black and cream color block lightweight merino sweater with v-neck, micro dots and chiffon rose (the flower pin trend died a few years ago, but in this case it just looks like a girly vintage detail, therefore it's TOTALLY in)
- Black lace-edge cami

- Black wide-leg creased trousers

- Black pointy pumps

- Cream crystal chandelier earrings
Print Page

3 comments:

aniC said...

(psssstt...you posted "wednesday" twice. yesterday was thursday. must be a long week for you :)

GregB said...

Ummm...hello. Found you on Google. Hunting for Wickstrom relatives (my Mom's side of the family). Saw pics of pointy shoes (nice). I wonder if we'related? My mom recalls cousins: Marvin and Roger probably in their 70s. Either way, great shoes.
Greg
Seattle

becky said...

LOL Shaniqua...it has been one of those weeks. You're a sharp one! ;)