Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Becky's Picks: Homemade Girl Scout Cookies

'Tis the season for Girl Scout Cookies and I'll be honest, I crave the fudgy mintiness of Thin Mints all year long. (Or somoas. If you're feeling suicidal, reading the calorie content on the box = instant cardiac arrest -- just sayin').

This year I found something even more wonderful than Girl Scout cookies.

HOMEMADE GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!
Chris (begrudgingly) helped me whip up Samoas and Tagalongs on Monday night. If you want to win friends and influence people, these recipes are your best bets.

My rating: 5/5 stars

Recipes here and here.

(Bookmark the Web site, it's a fantastic one-stop-shop for baking ideas, inspiration and recipes.)

Print Page

4 comments:

Beach Bum Marcie said...

Those look amazing, Becky!!

It was great meeting you :)...check out my blog sometime in your boredom :). I find that I am not as clever as I once was but this way we can stay in touch! :)

I am so glad that we got to hang out while I was in DC...so sorry you had to head back to work!!

Rachel said...

When I saw those cookies, I let out an audible..."ohhhhh!" Those look divine! Why did you ever move away from me? Thanks for the recipe link-

Andrea Hatch said...

Wow, I'm so trying this!!

eileen said...

samoas are my FAVORITE! yum. i always wondered how i could get them during off season.