Thursday, November 12, 2009

Lately...

Dear Blog,

I miss you! Remember when we hung out almost DAILY?! We talked about parties, hot husband, food, fashion, bad fashion (for shame, American Idol), the Metro and anything else that tickled our fancy? Awwww....those were the days.

But I've been neglecting you. And it's not because I don't care. It's because I've been raking an INSANE amount of leaves.
At least they're my leaves, right?

And unpacking (still).

And producing. Really -- I produced an elementary assembly/rock show for kids. How cool is that? It's very cool -- see for yourself:


(Check out the rocking tracks here. This is definitely nachomamma's assembly music).

Oh and I've been anticipating, counting down and CELEBRATING my impending trip to D.C. to hang out with my favorite women on the planet and this guy:

Life is busy, yet sweet. And I promise we'll hang out again soon. I can't stay away. I miss you too much.

xoxo,
Bec

Print Page

8 comments:

Jessica F. said...

You are VERY missed but we get it. We can be patient a little longer!

DC Diva said...

SIX DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kara said...

Wow, it took a few seconds too long to recover from my heart palpitations after laying my eyes on that last picture.

I miss your blogging, and you, and TTL.

LESS. THAN. A. WEEK!!!!!!!!

Harley King said...

that is one well-produced show.

Need me a soundtrack.

Mom said...

Becky, I loved your you tube show from SNAP. You rock, girlfriend. Your show is so wonderful! I so love it, and it's no wonder everyone at the schools love it too. Love, Mom

Marjean said...

I slept over at your house with Beth and Rachel like 8 years ago. Shout out

Линда said...

volgogradhot.eu очень хороши)

Ульяна said...

Тут весело Проститутки Москва