Monday, June 12, 2006

Add four more to the list

I watched the Tony Awards last night (don't let him fool you, Chris loves it too, although I do get overly excited about the Best Musical nominee performances and start philosophizing about why Broadway, and thus theatre in general is so captivating...yada,yada, yada).

Anyway, I've added four more shows to my must-see list (let's hope I don't have to wait until my birthday every year, hint, hint). Chris is particularly excited to see the current revival of Sweeney Todd since he memorized the choreography during last night's performance and was running around with imaginary razors calling them his "friends" and swirling his arms in the air. It's quite the sight, really.

The list:
Jersey Boys
The Drowsy Chaperone
The Pajama Game
Oh, and even though it's not new, Monty Pithon's Spamalot

No comments: