Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday: Beads and pearls

Okay, technically today's outfit is not beaded, but I'll tell you this: I'm absolutely accessorizing with beads of sweat.

Maybe you remember my debacle? Today it started with a steaming mug of herbal tea and the hope of soothing my sore throat. Then came the hair drying. Then my cute (new, oops) wool sweater and skirt. Then a jacket (because it is chilly). Then I boarded a crowded sweat chamber on the beloved Metro. And the trains were running slow.

Thus, beads.


Beads and pearls

- Muted pink three-quarter-length sleeve wool sweater, with raw stitch detail, a wool bow and pearl and "bling" buttons
- Brown herringbone wool a-line skirt
- chocolate brown knee-length boots

- pearl studs
- pinky-lavender-mauve nails

- SWEAT BEADS (UGH!)
Print Page

No comments: