Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Extravaganza 2007

I come from a long line of excellent cooks, fashionistas and present-wrappers. Seriously.

So it will come as no surprise to learn I've inherited the loves of my fore bearers, including gift wrapping. Here's a ridiculous amount of proof:

Recognize this print? It's from Pottery Barn's 2007 Holiday Collection. The front and back panels of their bags are printed with the design so I took mine home, emptied its contents and created my own wrapping paper. Free and festive!
Print Page

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh- I LOVE your wrapping! I am so inspired. It's too late for me this year, but from now on, i have something to aspire to!
And the pottery barn paper-how creative!!

Pedaling said...

oohh, if only i had you here to help me wrap - what a "gift" you have, wrapping gifts.
Yes, my Poinsettia's are from Costco.

Liz said...

LOVE! I have that Pottery Barn pattern in a duvet. I wish I had saved the bag!

Rhondi said...

Hi Becky. Thanks for visiting my holiday open house. Hope you'll be back another day. I love the present wrapping.