Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Favorites: Fewer surprises than a broken jack-in-the-box.

Busy. Week.

Miss. Blogging.

Back. Soon?

(Hope. So.)

No. Story.

Picture. Favorites.

Happy. Weekend!
Favorite Sunday night chocolate soufflés.

Favorite Martha Stewart gift wrap for a baby boy.

Favorite JCrew patterned flats (atop my cute patterned rug).

Favorite shipment packaging from Piperlime...

...containing favorite hot pink Dolce Vita flats.

Favorite limey-smelling olive oil-blended kitchen hand soap.

Favorite on-sale measuring spoons.

Favorite Costco-sized bags of almonds.

And this guy. He's always my favorite.

Print Page

2 comments:

Jessica F. said...

YOU are my favorite and that is one thing I know for sure!!!!!

aniC said...

those chocolate soufflés are torturing me. they look so good!