Thursday, May 28, 2009

M.I.A., but read this

I was under the delusion that when I quit my job I'd have LOADS of time to lunch with my ladies and play and enjoy D.C. before being vanquished to a barren wasteland (aka Salt Lake City).

REALITY CHECK:
I HAVE A LOT OF PACKING TO DO!

But I promise I'll be back to blogging soon. And I promise to finish my "In the Toilet: American Idol fashion" series. I PROMISE.

In the meantime, you MUST read this post to find out how these two BFFS
created these two BFFS
who are now all one big happy family.
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to change my tear-drenched shirt.

Print Page

6 comments:

Holly said...

LLOOLL!! xoxo

Rachel said...

1. LOVE that picture of John and Chris

2. I WILL help you pack. All weekend. Don't deprive me of this.

3. love your outfit

4. I read Holly's blog and, admittedly, teared up a little.

DC Diva said...

I, too, will help you pack! Please tell me that's part of TT tonight.

Beautiful post from Holly. Bless friendships.

Alex said...

Haha awesome. Love the outfit. Can't wait for your next posts!

jen said...

the next time i'm in slc, i want to hang out, okay? have a great time moving!

Alex said...

I never knew you were a cheerleader?