Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday: Vintage Textures

I was hoping to get to work early today, but this (stupid) plan to blog about clothes annulled my attempts. So after standing in my closet for 30 minutes, griping about the chilly temperature, here's what I came up with:

Vintage Textures

- Classic white button-down
- Icy blue cashmere/silk round-neck sweater
- vintage silver broaches (10 points for Chris, who picked up these seriously gorgeous pins at an antique store a few Christmases ago)
- taupe velvet a-line skirt
- fishnet textured hose
- bronze metallic snake-print kitten heels
- pearl studs
- oh and metallic purple nail polish (I'm pretty sure this is a popular "Pimp My Ride" car color -- just the right amount of shimmer)

Print Page

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved your blog, loved all your outfits/pictures, and I especially love you. Also, Monday is my new best day cuz I get emails and sometimes pics from Derrick! Love, Mom