Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wednesday: two for one holiday special

Today's outfit:

A tad obvious (but festive no less)

- black and white pin-striped straight shirt dress
- black double drop earrings
- orange flats

And, as a bonus, check out my outfit for last night's festivities:


Rockin'
- Green heather tunic-length sweater with crochet front detail
- Hot jeans (7 for all Mankind)
- Coral flower studs
- cream/silver flats with buckle detail
- grey wool hat (rocked to the side 'cause that's how I roll)
- black scarf
- black wool waist-length jacket
Print Page

3 comments:

Mason and Erika said...

You're blog IS insanely amazing - and I LOVE all the posting going on lately. Keeps me entertained at work :)

Wendy King said...

Becky, Becky, Becky! Yours is my new favorite blog. Loving it! You inspire me to be more creative with mine. We're really excited to see you guys.... in a month (why are we so lame??!)

Andrea said...

You are SO rockin