Monday, April 27, 2009

Sizzle, sizzle, sizzle!

The weather today is SUPER HOT (like August hot and it's only April)! As you can imagine, I'm totally distracted and scheming plans to leave work early and bask in the sunshine. Wait, what? I totally did not just write that.

Aside from ditching (which I'm not planning to do, whyeverwouldyouthinksuchathing), this 93-degree weather is clouding my mind with thoughts of one thing: HOT, SIZZLING BACON!

1. Bacon for the mouth

Bacon Cinnamon Roll (sounds yummy to me -- sweet + savory = bacon-y goodness)

"Bacone" = A bacon cone filled with scrambled eggs and country gravy topped with a biscuit. (Not only do I love bacon containers, I have a thing for biscuits.)

2. Bacon for the eyes
A bacon shawl, especially awesome if you believe (like I do) everything is better when wrapped in bacon!

The marriage of two of my very favorite obsessions: a bacon iPhone case!
(Dear Santa, YES PLEASE!)

Am I the only one with bacon on the brain? (Don't answer that!)

Print Page

2 comments:

Alex said...

Haha! Love the bacon iphone case..you should definetely get that..it's tres tres chic: bacon!

the present pantry said...

holy bacon!